Fort Collins, CO
- 2+ years of software development experience, including:
- Understanding and hands-on experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with Agile tracking software (Jira or Rally)
- Focus on business logic and process flows, working on the design and development of business logic, process models/flows and UI screens to implement in a BPM (Business Process Management)-based system.
- Work closely with Business Analyst to investigate customers’ requirements, prototype business solutions, and validate user story acceptance criteria.
- Coordinate closely with team members to ensure proper fixes, unit testing, and configuration management.
- Develop Structured Query Language(SQL), update data models and implement common database best practices (indexes, triggers, and data structure).
- Unit testing, technical problem determination and debugging.
- Manage daily work in the Atlassian suite of applications (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo).
Professional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Java / Java EE web application development.
- Server-side scripting (Python, bash shell, NodeJS, etc.).
- Some database experience, including light admin, relational DB familiarity; (Oracle preferred).
- XML, WSDL, JSON, HTML, CSS.
- Strong desire to learn customer business processes.
- Strong analytical, communication skills.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- BPM (Appian, JBoss BPMS, Activity, Oracle or IBM BPM, Pega, etc.)
- Experience with Atlassian suite (Jira and Confluence tools).
- Database, UI, XML and XSLT experience.
- Knowledge of GIT and DevOps tooling.
- Debug and work with log files.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field (preferred)
- Ability to attain Federal Government Position of Trust clearance