Fort Collins, CO
- Familiarity with Data Integration using Oracle Service Bus, JBoss (Fuse, Camel) and message-based Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Experience in Java EE software design, implementation, and deployment.
- Ability to develop Service Bus services and routes.
- Define and implement unit and integration tests.
- Strong skills in JSON, SOAP, WSDL and XML Schema.
- Integration and development with JMS (Java Messaging Service).
- Setup and configuration of JMS broker, queues, and topics.
- Enterprise Service Bus JVM infrastructure setup and configuration.
- Integration with and development of SOAP Web services.
- Experience with JavaEE App Servers such as JBoss EAP.
- Basic Bash and SSH experience on RHEL.
- Architecture, design and implementation of an ESB-based data integration middleware solution utilizing EIP patterns to transform and route data among multiple platforms/sources in multiple formats.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Exhibit excellent problem solving and data analysis skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively as appropriate.
- Able to work at the highest technical level of all phases of application development, systems analysis and data analysis and manipulation.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Work well with an established team.
- Excel in rapidly changing environments.
- Ability to analyze someone else’s code and assume ownership.
- Discipline to document code.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with varying priorities.
- Ability to communicate ideas in a variety of formats.
- Agile development methodology.
- Experience with BPM frameworks (Appian, JBoss BPM, etc.) (preferred)
- SCRUM/Agile Development experience including experience working on a distributed team. (preferred)
- Experience using SoapUI, Postman or similar tool for testing web services. (preferred)
- Experience with Maven or Gradle. (preferred)
- Web accessibility knowledge. (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or related field.
- Ability to attain Federal Government Position of Trust.
- Must be authorized to legally work in the United States.
- Must pass a background investigation.