Fort Collins, CO
Mobilegov is seeking a Senior UI Developer to support a Federal Government project in Fort Collins, CO. Candidate must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust background clearance from the Federal Government.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering disciplines.
- 3+ years of experience building web-applications leveraging AngularJS development.
- 2+ years of Agile/Scrum experience
- Strong Web Development (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Git)
- Test Driven Development (Karma, Jasmine)
- Strong design skills and technical know-how. Demonstrated ability to visually comprehend and design the user interfaces.
- Experience building single-page applications consuming REST API
- Technical leadership skills
- Communication skills (includes interaction with stakeholders and demonstration of UI/UX features)
- Experience with performance tuning and monitoring
- Responsive development
- Experience implementing 508 Compliance
- Java EE 6+ Java EE 6+ back-end application development (Spring, CDI, JAX-WS, JPA, Hibernate ORM, etc.)
- Knowledge in Enterprise Java applications (JBoss or Spring) and modern decoupled SOA principles and patterns
- Ability to attain Federal Government Position of Trust