Fort Collins, CO
- Proficient with presentation and customer service oriented.
- Proficient with managing and updating project documentation.
- Ability to communicate complex technical problems to a non-technical audience.
- Experience with federal government systems.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Passion and drive for learning new technologies and practices.
- Detail oriented across multiple different teams, while keeping in mind the larger picture.
- Adaptable, dependable and independent.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Working on agile software development projects and agile SDLC.
- Proficient in JIRA using story tracking tool.
- Working with customers and communicating on cross-team initiatives.
- Presenting and running meeting during Big Room Planning events.
- Working with BPM (Business Process Management) tools;
- Appian experience
- Wireframe and advanced process flow tools
- Atlassian suite (Confluence, Jira)
- Business Analysis Certification (CBA, CCBA, CBAP)
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer requirements to create complex business flow diagrams using wireframe tools.
- Work closely with product owners and managers to convert business requirements into agile epics and stories.
- Manage and keep product backlog up-to-date and ensure stories are elaborated before planning events.
- Prepare blacklog and run meetings during Big Room Planning events to elaborate, define accurate acceptance, prioritize, size and schedule stories into sprints.
- Work closely with SCRUM master to record ongoing changes to the user stories as they are being analyzed, designed and implemented during the sprints.
- Manage road-map and sprint reports by keeping epics and stories correctly tagged and status up-to-date.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (preferred)
- Ability to attain Federal Government Position of Trust